Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Two Years Later...



Two years later.

Two long years later.

730 days later.

730 long days later.

And finally

FINALLY

The day has come that I will be traveling back to China.

I have to be honest.

It hasn't been easy.

And I havn't exactly been patient.

I can think back to two years ago and I thought this day would never come.

I can think back to one year ago and I thought this day would never come.

But here it is.

FINALLY.

In less than 12 hours I will be on a 16 hour plane ride to China.

Never thought I would say this but I'm actually excited for that flight.

I'm excited for everything!

The food, the heat, the smells, the beds, the traffic.

Maybe I really have gone crazy waiting.

Or maybe not.

All I know is that God has provided.

He's letting me go back!

He has provided a team of 14 this year.

Not to mention that five of those people are guys.

That's five more guys than we had last year.

Or the year before.

You do the math.

God has provided In His Hands.

The ministry that is helping this trip to happen.

God has provided money.

God has provided Steve our guide from past years.

God has provided himself.

I don't know why I'm surprised.

God has never not provided before.

I guess I'm just thankful.

So join me as I go back.

To the country.

To the city.

To the orphanage that I love.

And please pray for the trip.

For our health and safety.

And that God will continue to use us to spread his love in Chenzhou.

China, Here I come.



No comments:

Post a Comment