Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 2: Touring Shanghai

Pictures don't get it all.

China, I mean.

You can see it.

But its not the same.

The smells.

The noises.

The foods.

I love it.

We got to go to Yu Gardens today. It was really interesting. I took lots of pictures, so that you people back home can at least see China. (:

Its hot here. Not as hot as it is at home. Just humid.

We also got to shop a little today. They have some weird stuff. Shopping is so much more fun here.
 People yelling, lots of confusion.
Its awesome.

We went to some famous steamed buns restaurant. Delicious.
It was very difficult trying to eat the dumpling thingy boppers they gave us. I think they are called Boazi.  You were supposed to pinch it with your chopsticks, suck the juice out of the hole you had made and then eat it. I don’t think any of us succeeded in doing so without making a mess. Actually I didn’t even succeed! I spilt the juice everywhere and barely got it into my mouth!

 Note to self: Need more practice on eating dumpling thingy boppers. 

The whole team is very tired. It was a long day and the time change just messes you up.

Hmmmm well I guess that's all.

I shall get pictures up later.

Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment