Monday, July 9, 2012

Tomorrow

So we were supposed to go to an orphanage today.
 Maverys.

But something happened and we couldn't.

So instead we went shopping.

I mean not that shopping compares to the orphanage.

I dont have much to say about today.

Cause we didn't go to the orphanage.

So I shall talk about tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

Up until now nothings been to strange.

People speak English here.

The beds are pretty soft here.

Theres American food here.

Havn't seen any squatty pottys here. 

But tomorrow we will finally make it to Chenzhou.

And I'm so excited!

Tomorrow we will get to see the kids.

Tomorrow we will probably be the only Americans around.

Tomorrow I will sleep on a rock hard bed.

Tomorrow I will be forced to eat chinese food.

Tomorrow I will get steamed bread!!!!!!

Tomorrow I will be at my Chinese "home"

Which is Chenzhou.

And if you havn't gotten the hint.

I'm REALLY excited about tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Have fun loving on those kids and enjoying your steamed bread. :-)

    ReplyDelete