Saturday, July 14, 2012

Make a difference


It might be different for other members on this trip.

But for me working with the older kids is amazing.

DSC_1266

 

I mean working with the babies is too.

But the older kids they remember us.

Like we remember them.

DSC_1206

They want to be with us.

Like we want to be with them.

DSC_1080



They love us.

Like we love them. 

DSC_0829



They are getting attached to us.

Like we are getting attached to them. 

DSC_0811



And then after all this

We are going to leave.

We are going to go home.

Leaving them here. 

DSC_0798



And it’s back to their normal life.

And it’s back to ours.

It’s reality. 

DSC_0806



I don’t like thinking about it.

In fact I hate thinking about it.

DSC_0788



Cause we are gonna leave them just like everyone else has in their lives.

I have been pushing the thought of leaving out of my mind.

Until now. 

DSC_1156



We have 3 days left.

3 DAYS!!!

That’s it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
DSC_0812



It’s just horrible thinking about leaving them. 

Yeah there wild.

And crazy.

And we love them. 
 
DSC_0979



For some of the kids they are looking for sponsors so that they can go to a private school.

They don’t like the public school because they are picked on.

Cause they are different.

Heart breaking.

But I want to make a difference. 


DSC_1078


And not just while I’m here in China.

Cause that’s only for 2 weeks.

What about the other 50 I have in the year?

 I want to make a difference when I get home. 

DSC_1106


 I’m not sure how yet.

But some way I will. 

DSC_1263




I will make a difference. 





2 comments:

  1. Amen sister!!! :) You will!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lady! Okay, so I like being with the big kids better too :) I feel so bad saying that, but it's true. Cause they do remember us and the babies won't when they get older. Anddddd when you find a way to do something for them while you're home, let me know cause I don't want it to just be for those two weeeks! I love you!

    ReplyDelete